Nokia, a well-known technology company, just announced that it is updating its brand identity as part of a long-term plan. The company wants to become a leader in B2B technology innovation and use digital to its fullest potential in all fields. This article will talk about the brand’s new identity and how its growth strategy is based on six pillars.
Energised, Dynamic and Modern
The new Nokia logo is a symbol of a brand that is active, modern, and true to its values and goals. Nokia thinks that collaboration is key to unlocking the full potential of networks, which is why the design has been updated. It believes that this potential can unlock gains in sustainability, productivity, and accessibility.
Nokia’s Strategic Focus
The refreshed company strategy focuses on six pillars to accelerate its growth and enhance its market share. These pillars are:
- Increasing market share with service providers while maintaining technological leadership.
- Increase the proportion of businesses in the customer mix.
- Actively manage its portfolio to maintain a dominant position across all markets.
- Use opportunities in industries other than mobile devices to make money off of Nokia’s intellectual property and invest in research and development for Nokia Technologies.
- Put new business models, like as-a-Service, into practise.
- Make ESG a competitive advantage and establish yourself as the “trusted provider of choice” in your sector.
Nokia’s Four Key Enablers
To deliver these pillars, the company has four key enablers. These are:
- Talent development for the future.
- Spend money on long-term research, especially in important areas like 6G.
- Digitalise the company’s internal operations to increase productivity and agility.
- Refresh the brand.
Also read: China moves to regulate AI use amid ChatGPT fever
Pekka Lundmark, Nokia’s President, and CEO, said that they see the potential of digital to transform business, industry, and society. The market-leading critical networking technology of Nokia is increasingly needed by customers and partners in every industry. Nokia sees a future where networks go beyond connecting people and things. Networks will be adaptable, autonomous, and consumable. These networks will sense, think and act, and they will maximize the opportunities of digitalization.
Nokia’s Future Plans
Nokia aims to pioneer a future where networks meet cloud. The company wants to unleash the exponential potential of networks to revolutionize the way businesses operate. The company’s refreshed brand identity reflects this ambition as a B2B technology innovation leader. The future is bright for Nokia as it continues to innovate and transform the technology industry.