Think of your friends. Do you like them for their physical characteristics? Or do you like them for the clothes or accessories they wear?
No, I hope not!
You like them because of their personality – you like them because they care for you, they make you laugh and they give you the best of everything.
If that’s what makes you like them, why not take a pause and ask, is that what your brand is giving to your customers?
How to identify the personality of your brand?
- Beliefs – Does your brand believe in things the audiences care about?
- Character – What is your brand known for and how they are behaving in that category?
- Tribe – Does your brand have a clear and concise idea of who it is speaking to?
- Voice – Does your brand aware of the tone and intention of its position in the market?
- Impact – Why your brand is better than the long list of competitors?
50% Branding strategist, 50% Creative designer – 100% Linkedin brand content specialist. Your brand and your clients’ are my top priority. Therefore, my mission is to deliver your brand message to your potential clients using “top-notch quality content” on Linkedin and provide marketing consultation to boost your brand awareness. I come to the table with 7 years of marketing experience where now I’m a freelance branding strategist for local and international companies. MY WORK IS MY PROOF – Check My Featured Section and My Uploaded Posts on LinkedIn (pay attention to the engagements). I wear many hats, but my most highly requested offerings include: 1. Short-form content (social media carousel posts and Ad designs). 2. Branding strategy (including the development of materials). 3. Consultation on Ad designs and marketing strategies. 4. Training on digital marketing (Linkedin) and branding topics. DM me if you want to grow your business and boost your brand on Linkedin.